Wednesday, January 27, 2010

class cancellation...

college life :full of gossip,fashion,hoaxy friends and spoilt girls and more than that proxy's,professor's boring lectures....etc makes a complete college life.college life gives you a chance to live your life in your own manner. you will get to know what you want from it and what is the best that you can do to achieve this??

well,cancellation of class has its own joy when life comes to college.to make this feeling a bit closer i have to take you a bit back on the time scale.this morning when i woke up perplexedly.first thing pops up in my mind was that "i got late for my class,my alarm clock... ".it was under my bed on the floor,still shrilling to awake someone. it was already 9:10 there.i washed my face and gave rest of the time to my hair because hair brings one's self image into focus.i entered the class,staring towards those betraytive eyes(my roommates), who made fudge with my alarm. and suddenly i did know that class was cancelled and you know, what was my first reaction?well,as usual 'what does one do on such a jubilant and pleasurable moment' i did the same.i screamed out of happiness..cancellation of class makes students so happy like they have been bailed from a hell-like jail.all laziness just got away,and all enthusiasm came out in the form of a high five.

this is the most memorable moment of my college days and many more....friends!! enjoy this time as much as you can,laugh on each moment with a wide open mouth because in the future you will miss your college days........



6 comments:

  1. gud one.....really claas cancel hone se badi or koi khushi nhi ho skti....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written bro...ur reaction on class cancellation seem to be familier with mine...
    gud work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats da advantage of being in cse... ece mein to class cancel ka chance hi nahi hai....
    btw ...cool article...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely written broda....
    reaction ws pretty well described.... well da same reaction happens to me ..

    keep posting...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx ashraf!
    try to make it continue...

    ReplyDelete

Followers